Federal Tax Revenue 2015: $3.3 Trillion


by Nat'l Priorities Project on Apr 2, 2014 | Views: 394 | Score: 2
Share:
Facebook Twitter Reddit Linked In Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr Email
URL:
Embed in your web page: (Preview)
Link:

Download image:

VOTE:
VOICE:
Please sign up or log in to comment
Nat'l Priorities Project
Nat'l Priorities Project on Apr 1, 2014 3:47 PM said:

This is how President Obama proposes collecting $3.34 trillion in tax revenue in fiscal year 2015. Tax revenue will cover 84 percent of total spending. The rest – 16 percent – will come from borrowing.

favorite of Noah