Jordan Dominates Basketball Shoe Market


by Steven Davies on May 27, 2013 | Views: 1848 | Score: 0
Jordan58
Nike34
Adidas5.5
Reebok1.6
Under Armour0.6
Other0.3
Sources: forbes.com
Share:
Facebook Twitter Reddit Linked In Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr Email
URL:
Embed in your web page: (Preview)
Link:

Download image:

VOTE:
VOICE:
Please sign up or log in to comment
Steven Davies
Steven Davies on May 27, 2013 9:19 PM said:

Nike's Jordan brand subsidiary controls a whopping 58% of the U.S. basketball shoe market. Nike itself controls 34%, giving Nike a combined 92% market share. Apparently Michael Jordan is still dominating the sport of basketball.